Police Department - Review in Government and Politics category from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I called the Tallmadge, OH police department for help when I was attacked in my home by my wife's 21 year old son.Not my son.
I protected myself and got out of the house to call the police. When they passed my house 3 times I finally stood in the road to wave them down. 3 patrol suv's show up. The officer in charge was a woman named Hurley.
She gets out of her vehicle and walks right past me. Would not listen to a word I said. Long story short...I call for help and I get arrested. Never got to say a word.
I know there will be people out there that will say "there are always two sides to a story". That's true, but what I just wrote is the truth. Her son came at me while I was sitting on the couch. I protect myself and got out of the house.
By the way, I'm 50 yrs old. He's 21. There is a lot more to the story but I mostly wanted to say that officer Hurley is very incompetent. The Mayor of Tallmadge is beyond incompetent.
I will be seeking an attorney for damages and mental anguish. If I told you how much rhis injustice cost me to defend myself you wouldn't believe me. Here are pictures of her 21 yr old son crying like a baby.
The crying stopped once he realized he wasn't going to jail...I was.I forgot to mention our city prosecutor, Megan Raber, that pushed me when I tried to go in to see the mayor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue. Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."